Delivery and Returns
Where we ship
We currently ship worldwide from yotoplay.com but there may be some countries where we cannot, due to high shipping costs or regulatory reasons. This will be indicated at checkout.
For US customers, please visit us.yotoplay.com.
For Canadian customers, please visit ca.yotoplay.com.
For European (including Norway and Switzerland) customers, please visit eu.yotoplay.com.
For the UK and all other countries, please visit uk.yotoplay.com
For Australian customers, please visit au.yotoplay.com
Shipping times vary by location - if your ordered products are in stock we will aim to dispatch by the next business day.
EU Standard shipping time: 3-7 working days from dispatch from our warehouse in Germany.
Update October 2022 - Last day to order before Christmas: delivery times may be affected in the lead-up to Christmas so we recommend that you place your orders as early as possible. Here is the indicative deadline for ordering to make sure you receive your parcel before Christmas Day:
- Greece, Cyprus and Malta, order by Thursday 8th December
- Czech Republic, Finland, Italy, Poland, Sweden, order by Friday 9th December
- Austria, Denmark, Germany, Iceland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Slovakia, Spain, Switzerland, Belgium, France and Luxembourg, order by Monday 11th December
Cost of delivery
The shipping costs vary by country and will be indicated at Checkout. Note that shipping costs are calculated after discount code or tokens have been applied.
Items ordered from our EU webshop are shipped from within the EU. VAT is charged at the rate of the country of destination. There are no additional charges to those at checkout for delivery to countries within the EU. For customers requiring delivery outside of the EU who order from eu.yotoplay.com, we ship on INCOTERMS DAP which means that the customer will be liable for any import taxes and duty.
Please note that cross-border deliveries can be subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. Yotoplay.com cannot guarantee that your goods will arrive in the same condition that they were dispatched should they be subject to inspection.
When purchased from yotoplay.com, you can return Yoto Players, Yoto Minis, Yoto Cards, Yoto Card Packs or Yoto supplied accessories within 60 days of purchase, for any reason.
The product must be undamaged, with its original packaging, and with all the original contents. Return arrangements may vary by region (details below).
Please note that we do not accept returns on any cards received as part of Yoto Club, unless they are found to be faulty and a replacement is needed.
Update October 2022 - Christmas Return Policy: we realise that you may want to buy some or all of these for your friends or family for Christmas and it seems to come earlier every year, so, for purchases from the 1st October 2022 to the end of the year we will accept returns requests either to the end of January 2023, or 60 days from the date of your purchase, whichever is the later.
- Contact us using the form on our support website.
- We will make the best arrangements depending on your return type, location and general situation.
- If you are returning from an address in the UK, then Yoto will pay for the return shipping and will confirm arrangements during this process.
- If you are returning from outside the UK, then you will need to arrange and pay for the shipping. It is your responsibility to also arrange any insurance and packaging you deem appropriate, and you accept the responsibility of risk for any loss or damage during shipping.
- If Yoto is arranging your return, please note that you may need a printer to print the return label that we will email to you.
- Make sure you will include your order number with your returned parcel.
- Send the parcel, packaged to avoid any damage, from your local Post Office or drop-off point.
- Once we have received the product, and if the item is in satisfactory condition, we will refund your original payment within 5 working days.
- If the product is returned damaged, incomplete (card packs need to be returned complete and as sold) or not in the original packaging, this may result either in a reduction to your refund to compensate for the loss in value, or your return being made available for your collection without refund.
If you wish to request a refund rather than have a repair or replacement, and you purchased your Yoto product from Amazon or any other retailer, whether online or at a retail outlet, you must return them to your point of purchase. Different retailers will have different rules, so please be sure to check in advance of doing so.
All Policies and Processes remain subject to change at any time. Current versions will always be available to view at the Yotoplay website.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 7 working days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, please follow these steps:
- First, check your bank account again
- Then, contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
Sale items will be refunded up to the value they were sold at
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, please contact us for further details.
Refunds will only be made to the original purchaser of the goods. If the refund is in the form of a discount voucher then that voucher is transferable.